About Me

My photo
Sometimes, I just need to go for a bicycle ride, on my Schwinn Cruiser, around the Loop Road, Rainclouds or Sunshine. And sometimes, when Lifes circumstances prevents me, I do it anyway, with Windy thoughts peddling circles in my mind. I am D.M. Beebe . . . Born July 07, 1967 in Seattle, Wa. Sprouted one hour away, due North East, in the fertile Tualco Valley. I didnt really ever go too far away from the Valley, as I didn’t need to. As Life in Tualco Valley, seems to have always intrigued me. As I pay attention to the Valley, I do notice the slight changes every day. Throughout the 4 Seasons, within the Valleys full Spectrum, Rainbow array. When I watch, and when I pay attention, I develop many reasons. To have many thoughts about Life, throughout my Lifes Seasons. So I think about Life, and about Nature, and Plants and Animals, and Humans. And how it unfolds, within my mind, and my thoughts, and my insights. And so I write Story Poems of my Lifes experiences, and of my observations. And so I go forth, to reveal my conclusions, of my slightly insane perceptions. Thank You for reading my Poems . . . D.M. Beebe

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Abby -

A fuzzy chow orange pup, with a funny purple tongue,
Santa snuck under the tree one winter, when Emily was still young.
Sisters they were, precious commrades, there lives had just begun,
For now, time to explore through the seasons, life is full of playfull fun.


A few years past, 4 years actually, and along came Kelsey,
Another sister in the pack, sisters together, Abby the protector was she.
As time went by, to the girls, Abby became more of a mother,
Because in dog years, she aged 7 years to their one, now they are her 2 daughters.


Abby, to Denise and I, went from dog daughter, to dog sister, to dog mother,
We wish that in our life, our dog friends time was much longer.
With Abby there is certainly no other as loyal, we all gained respect from her stout heart,
Orange as a orangantang, loving family member was she, we did not never want to part.


But time and life has a way, of teaching us unwanted lessons,
That the best of us all, must have a end, and its suppose to be a blessing ?
So after many years, under darkeness, we laid Abby to rest, in the shady front flower bed,
With flowers and a blanket, that night while we dug, and all of our endless tears that we shed.


Abby still lives, in our hearts, and our time spent with her life teachings,
Now Otter, and Gracie she taught, have taken over from the porch, with their loyalty, bark, their preachings,
But the thing we will miss most, from Abby, good girl, our family member,
Is her love, and her endless protective loyalty, that she gave to our family, we will always remember.


We Love You Abby.

D. Matthew Beebe

No comments:

Post a Comment